Thank you for helping
You are in good company
Over 80% of people will make an effort to return found property
If you have found an item, just enter the I.D. tag number above, follow the prompts, and an email will be sent to the person associated with the found item.
Involve law enforcement if you have any concerns.
There is no guarantee you will get an immediate reply. If you are pressed for time, please leave the item at the nearest Lost & Found.
When meeting someone remember to:
- Insist on meeting in a public place like a store, café or bank.
- Never invite strangers to your home.
- Do not meet in a secluded place.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going. Better yet, ask someone to accompany you.
- Take your cell phone with you.
- Trust your judgement. If you are unsure about your safety, leave.
Taking simple precautions can protect you.
WARNING: This service is monitored by the MyPropertyIDRegistry.com security team. Abuse of this service is a violation of our Terms and Privacy policies. We take the security of all of our users seriously and will not hesitate to involve law enforcement if there is evidence of harassment.