Have you ID’d something with a MPIDR.com tag? Enter just the number below.
WARNING: This system is subject to monitoring. Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution.
Thank you for helping. You are in good company.
If you have found an item, just enter the ID number above, follow the prompts, and an email will be sent to the person associated with the found item.
Most people are Good Samaritans. Most people will make an effort to return found property if there is an easy way to do so. The odds of recovering unmarked property are extremely poor. With our simple strategy, you boost your odds considerably.
Involve law enforcement if you have any concerns. In an emergency, dial 9-1-1
If you are a Good Samaritan, there is no guarantee you will get an immediate reply. If you are pressed for time, please leave the found item at the nearest lost & found.
NOTE: When meeting someone, remember to:
- Insist on meeting in a public place like a store, café or bank.
- Never invite strangers to your home.
- Do not meet in a secluded place.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going. Better yet, ask someone to accompany you.
- Take your cell phone with you.
- Trust your judgement. If you are unsure about your safety, leave.
Taking simple precautions can protect you.
See our Personal Safety page for more information