Operation Identification (Operation ID) is a security system endorsed by the police. It was first developed in 1963. It is a highly effective D.I.Y. version of how people the world round register and tag motor vehicles. While other security strategies have their uses, the police only endorse Operation ID.
Operation Identification consists of the following three steps.
Plano Police Department: Operation ID – YouTube
- Mark your valuables prone to loss and theft with a traceable ID
- Keep a record of the make, model and serial numbers of items
- Post warning signs on doors and windows to warn criminals
Why Operation ID Works
Most people are unaware of the power of Operation Identification. People don’t realize that Operation ID is the security system preferred by law enforcement agencies because it dovetails with well-established investigative protocols.
Police do not have time to check security footage or chase after false alarms. What they want if for citizens to provide them with the owner-applied numbers (OAN) and the serial numbers of stolen items so those details can be entered into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) databases.
The Power of the NCIC – (mypropertyidregistry.com)
The Global State of the Art
My Property ID Registry is the global state of the art of Operation ID.
Enterprise Asset Management, Miniaturized – (mypropertyidregistry.com)
- Our globally traceable IDs are more secure and simpler to install
- We provide a privacy-protected, global database for serial numbers
- Everything, including warning signs are delivered in a mail-order kit